Wednesday, August 1, 2007

wat a customer service.....

just now when i was having lunch with my colleagues.....as usual...we will talk about anything...then i dunnu how we talked about monorail in KL..as one my colleague said the monorail customer service is "ichiban" as when he asked which side to go..the lady told him the wrong side and ended up he went the opposite way....then one of my colleague told us his greatest encounter in LRT station

him : " eh eh..tell u..got one time..i went to the LRT...then i dunnu which LRT to take..so i asked the guy working there..."

Me : "what u asked?"

him : "Bang bang...nak pergi XXX tempat..kena ambik LRT yg mana satu??"

Me : "then wat he answered u?"

him : "haha...this one is the greatest customer service i...that guy asked me back.." Dik...you dari sekolah mana?? tak tau baca ka papan itu??"....."

Me and other colleagues : " HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH..."

wait wait...some might say my colleague memang patut kena kutuk...signboard also dunnu how to read....but then eventhough my colleague patut dikutuk...that guy shud answer him in tat way rite??

at least say la... " dik kena ambik LRT yg bla bla itu....you boleh tgk dari papan itu.."

rite????????

wat a customer service as claimed by my colleague


-
Pong Dee-

2 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Ichiban... from the back...

If me hor... I'll take his pic and post in my blog muahahahaha!

PonGLanD said...

haha...true also..but then if u take his photo in front of him...sure kena whack one lor i tell u...