Sunday, August 12, 2007

po kai!

just back from KL....

tired tired tired...

i cant write anything now..

dem tired...

yesterday...i went to atm to press some money out...coz my wallet left 100 bucks and i was in KL...so..need some cash la rite?

then i kept thinking i have 400 bucks left.......sigh..yeah..poor me......

so i wanted to press 200 bucks 1st..

then when i checked my balance

RM186.40

left in my bank account

how the fuck am i going to spent in KL and how the fuck am i going to survive till end of month?????????

wonder where my money went...

oh ya....it went to jeans, shoe and thumbdrive

demmit!!!!!

luckily i remember i ask my mum to keep 300bucks for me....

i need to ask that 300bucks from her dy...tot of no nid to spent tat 300 bucks...

argh!!!!

13th to 30th....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18....

freaking 18 days!!!!!????

i going to go for intensive jimat life for 18 days dy..

sob* sob*

-pong dee-

2 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

kesian... eat at home lor...

PonGLanD said...

yalor....dinner eat at home..can save la...luckily.. :D :D