Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Looking for that piece

i have a good job

i have a good pay

i have good colleagues

i have good boss

i have friends

i have very very good parents

i have brother type of brother

but somehow..i feel...there's a little piece still missing in my life..

some told me...tat missing piece is "the one" piece...

coz they said i pratically have everything....money, job, friends, family

so it definitely is "the one" dy...as i'm still single right now..

i dunnu....but sometime i feel solitude....

argh...dun care la......come back from KL 1st la

just now my department got an insight news...

we got to know that there will be a new female mechanical engineer coming to our department..

then 2 of my colleagues got excited...

i asked why..

"why???? she's our treasure u know..look around the office..!!!"

-____-|| *sweats* *sweats*

i know la...my office no female engineer..that's why my colleagues are acting tat way..

i nvr care so much...coz she's definitely much older than me...she will be around same age as my colleagues...i guess

coz she's an experienced mechanical engineer..

haha!!

demmit......

why she's not a fresh grad engineer!!!????

why why why!!!????????????????????????

*roooaarrrrrrr*


- Pong Dee -

2 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Aisay... later on, you'll learn to appreciate ladies who are more *ahem* matured than you... *wink*

PonGLanD said...

haha...well..i guess i will....hopefully :D :D

*wink*