Monday, October 15, 2007

my 23 years old porsche

this is my 23 years old porsche.......my babysitter bought me this..... eventhough it's already 23 years old...it's still in good shape..........God i love this car!!!!


those are the pictures i've taken........


Side view


Front view


Back view


Car in the box....



too bad the box got damaged....i dunnu why can hilang like one part like tat...sob sob


Side view of the box

according to my dad.....my babysitter bought this car from singapore when i was just 8 freaking months old.......

the reason my babysitter bought this car for me because i brought good luck for him.....lol!!!!

heard from my dad...during the babysitting period....he won lottery for few times...got one time that lottery guy wrote the wrong number for him......tat wrong number struck 2nd or 3rd prize.....

good luck hor!!???

hahah....i also believe i always bring luck to ppl around me...heheheheeheh

2 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Ei... tarak bring good luck to me oso... :(

PonGLanD said...

ahhh..got got..i must be beside u geh....only can mah.. :P :P